Acuity is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong leadership, organizational and teamwork skills for its Japanese research team based in Beijing.
• Participate in research for leading private equity and consulting companies and funds globally.
• Projects include quantitative and qualitative research for companies, industries and sectors with focus on Japanese and Chinese markets.
• Requires the ability to extract and condense relevant information for financial research from multiple data sources
• Manage project workflow and interact directly with the clients from China, Japan and other countries
Requires the ability to work effectively in team with a mix of long and short term deadlines
• 0 to 1years of relevant work experience in the same field providing financial research support
• Master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics; Candidates with only Bachelor’s degree can be considered if they have a strong background and relevant experience
• Good understanding of different terminologies, multiples and ratios used in the financial research domain
• Candidates with hands-on experience of using different third party data source like Bloomberg, Thomson One, Merger Market, WIND, etc. will be preferred
• Ability to evaluate information for reliability and usefulness, and extract information from a source appropriately
• Ability to organize information from multiple sources and present it in an easily understandable manner
Strong project management, multi-tasking skills and ability to work against tight deadlines
• A self-starter, highly motivated, ambitious, and willingness to work hard
• Native Chinese and proficient in written and spoken English and Japanese is required