对日企业社会责任调研Japanese ESG Researcher
- 上海 > 上海市区
- 日语要求 语言能力
- 7,000 〜 9,000 RMB
- 1. 13薪
- Yiqing Mao
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition....阅读更多
易唯思是一家专业的服务商，致力于在全球范围内提供研究，分析以及数据管理咨询服务。依托于将“机+智”战略 – 兼具行业背景的专业知识与先进的计算机技术，我们的设计和管理流程服务能够帮助企业客户降低成本，提升价值，在竞争中立于不败之地。
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.We are headquartered at Switzerland with operations in 7 countries and sales offices across the globe. China center was established in Shanghai in 2005.
Since our inception in 2000, we have steadily grown our operations to more than 3,200 employees in offices across the globe. The professionals deliver support with more than 35 languages capabilities and industrial background. In China, we have 350+employees.
Evalueserve has built a strong expertise in the ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) research space. The team supports many global asset management companies and rating agencies in their ESG research.
Evalueserve ESG team is looking for business analysts, with 0–3 years of experience, who have interest in the concept of Sustainable Investing. The role requires the analyst to:
- Collect quantitative & qualitative data from annual / sustainability / environmental / social / governance / code of conduct reports of the companies
- Collect articles / media releases from RepRisk on various controversies surrounding the companies
- Analyze collected data with respect to client defined criteria / questionnaire on an excel based platform; this will be in the form of a rating supported with comments / rationale
- Provide appropriate sourcing / references
- Write structured summary / critique on overall ESG performance of a company
Skill set required
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Japanese with good English skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior background in research, and analysis is preferred
Education and experience
- Bachelors/masters with 0-3 years of experience
- ESG Research or relevant financial services experience that includes exposure to ESG investment products will be preferred.