|希望入职时间||Multiple start dates in 2019 & 2020|
|福利待遇和带薪休假||20 paid annual leave yearly and other benefits according to local law.|
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 2,000 employees globally and 30,000 corporate clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight.
We are looking for a full-time Client Support Representative to join our team here in our Shanghai office. We are on the lookout for someone who can prioritize in a high volume environment and understands our client’s needs on a daily basis.
The Client Support Team at Meltwater is part of our Client Experience department which consists of passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service. You will be the first point of contact for helping our clients and work closely with our Client Experience and Product Management team.
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, and a positive and solution-oriented attitude is a must-have.
• Provide excellent client support via email and live chat to enhance the client experience
• Take ownership of support tickets from start to completion while providing value-added information
• Be an expert on Meltwater products and features as they are launched and engage with our Product Experts globally
• Drive and implement new initiatives to take our support to the next level
• Contribute to our internal product training sessions and engage with our global Support team
• University degree (any discipline)
• Solution orientated and self-motivated personality
• Ability to think logically and provide solution-based suggestions
• Ability to prioritize requests in order to optimize efficiency and team synergy
• Strong technical aptitude – you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
• The ability to assess and understand a situation and create a sense of urgency
• Flexibility to work different shift hours
• An eye for detail, proactive and enjoy being involved in multiple tasks at the same time
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English or Japanese
• Experience with ticketing systems like Zendesk and JIRA or similar live chat platforms is a bonus
• Fluent speaking and writing in French is also a bonus
• Competitive salary
• Lots of opportunity for personal growth and development
• State-of-the-art office with snacks and lots of coffee
• A dynamic and fun work environment with amazing co-workers
• Monthly company events/bonding
中国上海上海市区Level 32, 757 Mengzi Lu 地图