Our Benefits and Perks (expanding all the time!):
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Flexible work from home policy.
• Great new office with a cool vibe.
• Unlimited free coffee and snacks.
• Workstation/monitor if needed.
• Merit-based bonuses and stock options opportunities.
• LGBTQ friendly.
• Support to design and implement social media (paid & organic) communications/marketing strategies to reach, engage, convert and retain target audiences based on brand strategy and business needs.
• Social media communications content development – the creation of audience-driven content for various social media platforms and adaptation of content from a centralized content team.
• Work with design team to execute and own creative social media/digital marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate brand awareness, grow up channels, drive top of funnel traffic and engagement.
• Keep exploring new digital/social media platforms/applications. • Leverage and analyze “big data” from social listening, campaign tracking, competitive monitoring, and media to explore deep-insights of consumers, to improve planning.
• Recruit digital/social media agencies to support programs, campaigns and community management.
• A strong mindset to drive business value via exploring social CRM/leads generation/Influencer engagement, and other new digital tactics.
• Create job scopes, establish timelines, and meet deadlines.
• Work independently to solve problems.
• A smart creative with strategic thinking, curiosity, priority-setting, and self-motivation.
• 2C industry know-how and experience will be a plus.
• Strong project management skills when working in a team across functions.
• Excellent social media content writing.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Must be a strong team player with multi-task capability.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
• Fast learner, passionate about learning new things.
• Pay strong attention to details.
Bonus Points For :
• Native English speaker and other languages will be a plus.
• Interested in Blockchain and crypto space.
• Tech background.
• Experience working at a fast-growing startup.
• Experience working in international companies.
• Experience working in the gaming industry.
• Digital illustration skills.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly in your application the position title you are applying to.
Communication Specialist - Social Media at DAPP