Japanese Equity Research Analyst日语证券分析师
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re Powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
The offshore associate will support: a bulge-bracket international investment bank’s Japanese equity research team.
• Collecting financial data using on-line and other sources
• Coordinating and maintaining databases
• Creating and maintaining computer spreadsheet models
• Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls if needed
• Fundamental equity research including but not limited to research report writing for targeted companies, financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation
• Write Economic research reports
• Responsible for writing data commentary, preview and review, daily News & Views on latest economic developments
Qualifications & Skills
• Excellent Japanese and good English
• Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Japanese Language or related
• Basic understanding of Finance and Accounting
• Good command of Office suit
• Excellent interpersonal skills