Japanese Translation Coordinator 日语英语翻译助理
1) Good command over Japanese and English language.
2) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3) Ability to identify proactive ways to contribute to project goals
4) Flexibility to work across different time zones – Mostly JST (+1:00 from Beijing Time)
5) Knowledge of Outlook. MS office suite not a priority. No excel skills required.
6) Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely
1) End-to-end responsibility of workflow management for all translation requests
2) Point of contact between analysts and freelance translators
3) Troubleshoot any operational issues raised by freelance translators
4) Assign work to freelance translators ensuring adequate bandwidth at all times
5) Ensure the research publication schedule of analysts is consistently adhered to
6) Comply with established policies and guidelines
7) Maintain and update the client databases from time to time
8) Maintain and analyze MIS providing periodic dashboards to key stakeholders
9) Other related administration tasks like access arrangement, invoice processing, etc.