Image Recognition Researcher
1. Research and quick implementation of R&D in Image Processing and Image Recognition Algorithm Development
2. Collaboration with researchers in Tokyo
3. Management of co-research projects with universities
1. Doctor/Master degree or equivalent in Electronic Information or Computer Science or related majors.
2. Have experience or knowledge in object detection and recognition technology, image processing and application technologies
3. Hopefully have experience or knowledge in computer graphics and image rengering
4. Ability to promote research and development originally
5. Fluent English or Japanese in reading, writing and speaking, freely communicable about technical topics in English or Japanese
6. Fluent in C/C++ programming, experienced to use the development tools or library such as MATLAB, OpenCV.